There was insufficient time during the first CO.STARTERS program for entrepreneurs to connect and to…
Seasoned startup community mapper Shane Reiser tells us why he thinks it’s super important to measure the elusive startup community.
Here are his points:
- Save the dying startups – Reiser suggests that it might be more efficient to save a dying startup than to focus on creating more entrepreneurs
- Find the success stories – then tell them!
- Measure impact – not everything is measurable but we should gather as much data as we can to make better decisions
- Raise awareness of programs and services for entrepreneurs – by mapping out the resources
- Benchmark and compare – it is super important to measure against past performance
- Unite the community – by far, the biggest perceived problem in startup communities is fragmentation