What it is
The Coworking Scholarship program sponsors up to two students or recent graduates from the Greater Peoria area to use The Nest Coworking as open desk members for up to one year.
Any student attending or recently graduated (< 2 years) from a local university or college that wants to be involved in the Greater Peoria entrepreneurial community.
How to apply
Make a YouTube video
Create a short YouTube video answering these questions:
- The school you are attending/attended and what you are studying/studied.
- How did you hear about the Nest?
- Tell us about yourself – what drives you? What are your goals?
- How would a cool coworking community help you? Why are you interested in coworking?
- How often would you use the coworking space?
- How would you contribute to our coworking community?
Be creative! There’s no length requirement or style preference. We just want to get a feel for who you are and why you would be a great Nest member.
Send an email
Using your student/alumni email account, send an email to email@example.com with your full name, which college you attend/attended, and a link to your YouTube video.