What it is
The coworking scholarship sponsors a limited number of students or recent graduates from the Greater Peoria area to use The Nest Coworking as open desk members, based on need, renewable on a quarterly basis.
Any student attending or recently graduated (< 2 years) from a local high school, community college, institute/university/college who wants to explore launching a new business in the Greater Peoria entrepreneurial community.
How to apply
Make a YouTube video
Create a short YouTube video answering these questions:
- The school you are attending/attended and what you are studying/studied.
- How did you hear about the Nest?
- Tell us about yourself – what drives you? What are your goals?
- How would a cool coworking community help you? Why are you interested in coworking?
- How often would you use the coworking space?
- How would you contribute to our coworking community?
Be creative! There’s no length requirement or style preference. We just want to get a feel for who you are and why you would be a great Nest member.
Send an email
Using your student/alumni email account, send an email to email@example.com with your full name, which college you attend/attended, and a link to your YouTube video.